A Vickers Tank

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
I use those Inkzall pens too Andy, good aren't they!
Pete
Indeed they are Pete!
I first used them for work/industrial stuff and thought "How good could these be"?!!.... and the rest is history!!
Andy

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Morn Mr. Sharpie Smiff,

Sorry that I am fashionably late to this fine build of yours. I just did a complete read through and have enjoyed your progress so far. Love the camo Sir!!! I couldn't imagine trying to paint the black lines with a brush either, so the sharpie solution was the only real answer for it. The driver looks good even though you won't see too much of him afterwards. Drive on Andy!!!

Polski Polska
Allen

The Smythe Meister

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Morn Mr. Sharpie Smiff,

Sorry that I am fashionably late to this fine build of yours. I just did a complete read through and have enjoyed your progress so far. Love the camo Sir!!! I couldn't imagine trying to paint the black lines with a brush either, so the sharpie solution was the only real answer for it. The driver looks good even though you won't see too much of him afterwards. Drive on Andy!!!

Polski Polska
Allen
Cheers Allen,
Yeah,indeed...... trying those black lines with a brush simply was NEVER going to happen!!;):tears-of-joy:
Andy

The Smythe Meister

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
A brief update.......
Some tidying up of the tri colours has occurred,black lines added and some weathering going on too,still not satisfactory yet,but certainly on it`s way imho......
IMG20220403193952.jpg

IMG20220403194008.jpg

IMG20220403193945.jpg

Oh,and that`s the underside of the ,yet to be installed,Driver`s hatch to the right there!!
Andy

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Wow.......talk about close, do those turrets actually turn with out bumping into each other?.....look mighty close together! Nice weather so far Mr. Smythe!:thumb2:

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Andy

That's coming on very nicely indeed.

Week done.

Andrew

The Smythe Meister

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Wow.......talk about close, do those turrets actually turn with out bumping into each other?.....look mighty close together! Nice weather so far Mr. Smythe!:thumb2:
Cheers Rick:thumb2:,
Yeah,they are rather close together aren`t they!...... They do rotate fine....... as long as you don`t go past 180 degs,in OPPOSITE directions!!
Andy