Ab-a1

yambam26

SMF Supporter
First Name
Ben
Hi John,

Ive built one of these i was given mine too very good quality kit, few little options, strangely enough i was given mine including a Tiger I :smiling3:

Hope to see you out of hospital soon!

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
So is this going to be a build thread now???? lol

Now about three hours ago I saw this thread and wondered if you still had it in the stash and if you would ever build it.

Funny old life in it!

Ian M

J

John Huggins

Hi Ian, well im not building it as such im just playing with it.

I look at it from time to time & think "hummm" what can i do to this one, well theres not a lot u can do so i put it bake till the next time.

As for this being a build thread, i thought it was, i seem to be getting confused with where to post things.

I started a thread building a plane, now it's moved ??.

O well i get the hang of it sooner or later.

John

A

andyrobs

Oooooh Ian, is this thread in the wrong place......tut tut....and after all the warnings bossman!!!!!

Looking good though John, will you do this as a dio?

Cheers, Andrew

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Well I was prepared for a bit of confusion with all the newness. I will leave this one here as you have said its not a proper build thread.

The only real difference now with the new forums is that I thought that the Finished build section for 'Automobiles' was getting out of hand.

So really every thing is as was, its just where you post the finished builds that have changed.

Ian M

J

John Huggins

\ said:
Oooooh Ian, is this thread in the wrong place......tut tut....and after all the warnings bossman!!!!!Looking good though John, will you do this as a dio?

Cheers, Andrew
Hi Andy thanks for the kind comment, as for this M1 i'll more likley give it to the grankids to play with as i dont seem to have any intrest in it.

But it was fun having a go at the hatch.

John

R

Richy C

Snap John , got one of these M1A1 on the go myself , built it last year and just put it away until last weekend and got some paint on it and a 1st wash but your not wrong it is a bit bland to do and I`m not enjoying this one at all , maybe a little dio could bring it to life ?

Cheers

Richy

View attachment 39401

View attachment 43327

m1a1 011.jpg