academy Blackhawk 1:35 scale

D

Dave1973

I've never heard of academy, not surprising as I'm new to this! Anyway, I was perusing the model shop and saw this, the largest scale helicopter they had.

I asked about academy, the guy said the earlier kits were on par with old Airfix, but he was insistent that he only buys new stock, not new old stock.

So before I bought, he was happy to open up the kit, show me the pieces, and it looks very clean and neat. So I broke out the debit card!

Won't be really starting it for a few days, need to finish the chieftain tank.

View attachment 121441

image.jpeg

P

phikoleoputra

\ said:
"All Units Irene. I say again Irene": Durrent "Hoo..Ah, Irene ..... Fxxxng irene"
I got a blackhawk down, i got a blackhawk down!! Watched that movie 10 tims probably.

P

phikoleoputra

\ said:
I've never heard of academy, not surprising as I'm new to this! Anyway, I was perusing the model shop and saw this, the largest scale helicopter they had.
I asked about academy, the guy said the earlier kits were on par with old Airfix, but he was insistent that he only buys new stock, not new old stock.

So before I bought, he was happy to open up the kit, show me the pieces, and it looks very clean and neat. So I broke out the debit card!

Won't be really starting it for a few days, need to finish the chieftain tank.

View attachment 133197
Read great reviews for that particular subject, should be a good kit