AFV Club M5A1 Stuart Eaely Production

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
It says it does on the box top (you can just make it out at the start of the third line below “1/35th scale”).

T

Tony Lee

Yes it does Papa and there is another metal part that goes to the turret side mounted 30 cal.

Tony lee

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Looks neat Tony, I've just done a T40S that came with the kit, makes the whole thing look better.
John .

T

Tony Lee

They're an added bonus alright John but i've been lucky with not having trouble with plastic barrels so far.

Tony lee

D

Deleted member 5819

Hi Tony, good to see you again, looks like a very tidy build. As you said the metal barrels where a nice bonus.
Pete.

T

Tony Lee

Already looking at the parts and instructions for the AFV M3A3 Stuart or Stuart V for you Brits.

Tony lee

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Wow Tony, you did a weeks worth of work at my pace!
Nice little kit, am watching.

Jim.

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
A cracking build Tony. Did this one have the modified grenade launchers on the front side of the turret?

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Tony,
These light tanks have always had a place in my heart. When I was a teenager I used to live for the next issue of G.I. Combat comic books and the adventures of the "Haunted Tank". Anyone remember?
Cheers, Rick H.

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Sure. It was a little more believable when they got their Sherman. I did a little dio of them sneaking up on a Panther w/ghost of Jeb Stuart above them. One of my first. PaulE