AH-64D apache Longbow : 1/48 : Hasegawa

L

Laurie

---------- resuming from a Revell Apache now despatched as a wreck.

A Hasegawa which looking at the sprue looks a million miles from the Revell (Monogram).

This is an addition to my Afghanistan collection in British Army regalia. Have the Revell British Army sprue so not all is lost. A resin set costs more than a Revell.

Laurie

View attachment 115720

View attachment 115721

View attachment 115722

View attachment 115723

View attachment 115724

View attachment 115725

View attachment 115726

View attachment 115727

adds.jpg

AH-64D_Apache_Longbow.jpg

box.jpg

instructions.jpg

revell 1920x1200 wallpaper_www.wallmay.net_60.jpg

sprue.jpg

sprue2.jpg

sprue3.jpg

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
I'm watching ......... Looking forward to this one.

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Nice one Laurie. How did you get on with the decal search? I had a quick look before going to bed last night to no avail.

P

Polux

Ah...is always interesting to follow an Apache construction thread :smiling3:

L

Laurie

\ said:
Nice one Laurie. How did you get on with the decal search? I had a quick look before going to bed last night to no avail.
Did not Joe. Thanks for your interest. I do believe this company must be defunct.

Not the end of the world. I will use the Revell decals which are British Army based.

Laurie

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
\ said:
I do believe this company must be defunct.
The importers for Model Alliance still have a range but it does not include the one you need unfortunately. Keep an eye out on ebay etc.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
looks like a nice kit,Laurie,I will be tagging along as well, ;)

rickoshea52

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
\ said:
Did not Joe. Thanks for your interest. I do believe this company must be defunct.
Not the end of the world. I will use the Revell decals which are British Army based.

Laurie
I may have missed it, but the decals from the Revell kit can be used with this one, no?

L

Laurie

\ said:
I may have missed it, but the decals from the Revell kit can be used with this one, no?
Thanks Rick going to do that. Just hope the decals are a lot lot better than the Revell Monogram Plastic work.

Also using the Revell additional sprue which has the British Westland Apache add on bits. I hope.

Laurie

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
Nice start Laurie,and looking good, ;)

P

Polux

Nice start!

I'm glad to hear, that this one is coming well so far.

Oh! Yesterday I saw some images on the TV showing and helicopter accident, I think it was an Apache...but not sure, I just captured the final notice :confused:

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Nice work Laurie, those PE foot pedals looks very good.

L

Laurie

\ said:
Oh! Yesterday I saw some images on the TV showing and helicopter accident, I think it was an Apache...but not sure, I just captured the final notice
A Russian Helicopter came down at an airshow Polux that may be the one. Also in England one of a pair at an airshow, performing, crashed. Another aircraft at another show (not air display) came down in the car park. To all accounts some of Bin Laden's family were on it. all 4 passengers were killed. A bad weekend.

Laurie

PS if it was an Apache it must have been a Revell Monogram. :eek:

rickoshea52

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
\ said:
A Russian Helicopter came down at an airshow Polux that may be the one. Also in England one of a pair at an airshow, performing, crashed. Another aircraft at another show (not air display) came down in the car park. To all accounts some of Bin Laden's family were on it. all 4 passengers were killed. A bad weekend.
Laurie

PS if it was an Apache it must have been a Revell Monogram. :eek:
The jet with the Bin Ladens onboard was at Blackbushe a few miles from me, it wasn't a show. It crashed into British Car Auctions.

D

dougie

I like your idea of the grit shaker, where did you come up with or steal that from!