Airbrush spray booth

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
My extractor is not vented outside and faces a white tile wall. I hung a piece of card over the outlet just in case anything gets through and that has a faint circle of colour after about 5 years use. Nothing on the wall though. I do only spray acrylics so I have fewer issues with fumes.

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
I'm hoping members can see my posts which say awaiting moderation for visitors? I've been feeling rude for not replying to everyone but am not sure you can see my replies! Lol

All things considered I think I'll definitely go for one of their recirculatory units (size being the only factor to consider) as I think it is the best solution for my given situation. This decision has been massively influenced not only by this thread but also threads on this site/forum I visited "as a guest" prior to joining. So for this I truly thank everyone for their knowledge.

I would like to be able to offer opinions on other threads but I don't seem to have posting privileges in most sections of the forum! Anyone know if/when that will change?

Thanks again!
Hi Barry. You will get full access privileges if you become a supporter. At ten quid a year it is exceptionally good value :thumb2: