Airfix 1/24 Hawker Typhoon , a look inside the box pt 1

D

Deleted member 3568

My birthdayis coming up will have to start dropping hints looks really good

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Yeah that one does appeal to me as well but I might go for the stripped one on the tail :smiling3:

B

Bunkerbarge

Mine has just arrived at Hattons (best price I could find at 80.00 pounds!) and is on it's way.

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Mine has just arrived at Hattons (best price I could find at 80.00 pounds!) and is on it's way.
It was on sale for for £99 in my LHS but seeing as I've had it on order for five months and the price on the website was £89 pound that's what I paid :smiling3: I wonder how much it will go for at yeovilton on Saturday ? I bet it will be over priced !

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Does look good and the detail looks superb, should make into a magnificent model...pity it is so expensive :sad:

Si:smiling3:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Would love to see you have a go at this Al: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Trumpeter-1-24-Supermarine-Spitfire-Mk-Vb-Float-Plane-02404-/321306132108?pt=UK_ToysGames_ModelKits_ModelKits_JN&hash=item4acf567e8c

Si:smiling3:

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
It's a spitfire I'm not really a fan however if you bought it me I would build it :P

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Mine arrives tomorrow, it'll be a while before I build it though. I'm going to take a break from aircraft after the 5 Spits and do something completely different. This beauty will have to wait.

Cheers

Paul

First Name
Dave
\ said:
Does look good and the detail looks superb, should make into a magnificent model...pity it is so expensive :sad: Si:smiling3:
I think its good value when you compare it with Zoukei Mura and Tamiya 1/32 kits.

Lee W

Rum before 10 makes you a pirate not an alcoholic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
\ said:
It was on sale for for £99 in my LHS but seeing as I've had it on order for five months and the price on the website was £89 pound that's what I paid :smiling3: I wonder how much it will go for at yeovilton on Saturday ? I bet it will be over priced !
I'll let you know Al...that is if you haven't beaten me to it! :sad:

Hhmmmmmmmm mancave = more space...Credit card tucked away firmly ready for Saturday :D . Uh oh...a big black cloud of swmbo looms behind me :eek:...gotta go:oops:

Lee :smiling3:

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
Does look good and the detail looks superb, looking forward to seeing it come together ;)

T

treyzx10r

Wow thats a lot of choice looking plastic Alan ,ca'nt wait to see you get cracking on it. I've always liked the Tiffy and was sad to read during some research that there is only one left. Makes seeing this big offering very tempting indeed! Thanks for the sprue shots!