Airfix 1/24 scale Stuka ?

P

Polux

\ said:
Polux, it isn't a new tooling. It is essentially the same model, but it never was that bad.Steve
Ok Steve. But remember is not my opinion... :P anyway O can not understand why the big models has just few or not details...I built time ago a 1/6 Jeep, a tank at same scale and taking a look at this Stuka, seriously, I still can understand why there are not a two simple belts O_o

Maybe the challenge is the paint work...at this scale you can do an excellent weathering!

P

Polux

Dear Alan.

I was thinking about what happens with my present, is ,without any doubt, a casual success! But we can use :smiling3:

I have a propouse to you. Let me know what you think about it ;)

If you want, we can build/write the thread together, on the same one (no problem who open it).

Advantages...all the members can follow the same build with any difference. Should be a big/macro build and "tutorial" post as well.

There are decals for two different markings. As I haven't any kind of historycal preference you choice one and I will do the other ;)

We can do the same with the paint work. If you use alclad I will use acrylics....

This kind the people can follow the same build but in to versions at the same thread!! :smiling3:

And if some member help us with reference and photos will be more faster for us :P

How you see the idea? :smiling3: :smiling3:

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Dear Alan.I was thinking about what happens with my present, is ,without any doubt, a casual success! But we can use :smiling3:

I have a propouse to you. Let me know what you think about it ;)

If you want, we can build/write the thread together, on the same one (no problem who open it).

Advantages...all the members can follow the same build with any difference. Should be a big/macro build and "tutorial" post as well.

There are decals for two different markings. As I haven't any kind of historycal preference you choice one and I will do the other ;)

We can do the same with the paint work. If you use alclad I will use acrylics....

This kind the people can follow the same build but in to versions at the same thread!! :smiling3:

And if some member help us with reference and photos will be more faster for us :P

How you see the idea? :smiling3: :smiling3:
I'm up for that but I'll have to use acrylic as I don't have any alclad :smiling3: it's sounds like a great project , mine hasn't arrived yet but should be with me early next week at the latest as soon as it arrives I'll pm you and see when you want to start

I'm looking forward to this :smiling3:

P

Polux

Perfect!! You like it!! :smiling3:

We can share our tips and skills for build a nice Stuka ;)

The paint was only an example, I don't want to paint all the Kit with Alclad :D :D :D

Ok!! We will "fight" together against the Stuka, hand to hand :D :D

Went you have the Kit just open the thread, I will come in then ;)

Thanks. I'm glad you like the idea!

Hope the others members like it as well :smiling3:

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Perfect!! You like it!! :smiling3: We can share our tips and skills for build a nice Stuka ;)

The paint was only an example, I don't want to paint all the Kit with Alclad :D :D :D

Ok!! We will "fight" together against the Stuka, hand to hand :D :D

Went you have the Kit just open the thread, I will come in then ;)

Thanks. I'm glad you like the idea!

Hope the others members like it as well :smiling3:
Brilliant my friend I'm really looking forward to this :smiling3:

D

dubster72

This should be interesting! The ideas not new - Colin CDW & myself were going to build an Elefant before I had my accident.

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
This should be interesting! The ideas not new - Colin CDW & myself were going to build an Elefant before I had my accident.
Patrick this could show the diff fences in the kits they maybe the kit but from my experience when I've done the same kit more than once it's been slightly different so I'm looking forward to this :smiling3:

P

Polux

\ said:
Maybe the next year we can do a SIG or GB, where two members build the same Kit or just the opposite...when a Stuka flys who was her enemy..? The Spitfire and the Hurricanes ;)

P

Polux

Just for curiosity Alan...you have a plan?

You want to build some scratch pieces on the engine or do many modifications on the plane..? :smiling3:

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Just for curiosity Alan...you have a plan?You want to build some scratch pieces on the engine or do many modifications on the plane..? :smiling3:
No mate I'll be building OOB my scratch building is not that good so I won't attempt it you can though if you want it would be good for everyone to me included :smiling3: