Airfix 1/72 Henschel Hs-123

First Name
Mike
The old Airfix kit finished as a post-war Spanish a/c. I rescribed it, added a bunch of cockpit detail and replaced the interplane struts.

B

Bunkerbarge

Absolutely beautiful. I simply cannot believe I'm looking at a 1/72nd scale model, stunnign detail, stunning finishes and stunning creativity.

P

Polux

I'm with Richard...is hard to believe it's a 1/72 scale model :eek: absolutely fantastic work!!

HAWKERHUNTER

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Top marks for this one. It is amazing detailed work.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
++ beautiful.build I could not believe its 1/72nd if you did not have the paint sitting next to it, top job all round

real like it

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
Outstanding Mike. Any chance on your next build you could put up a thread of your progress as I would really be interested, as would others, to learn from your techniques in achieving such amazing results.

M

mobear

thats one hell of a build looks beautiful mate,and in 1/72 it certainly is quite detailed thnx for the pics

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Beautiful work Mike on another underrated oldie. This kit is a nice bit of Airfix mid seventies tooling , great choice of subject , nicely detailed exterior andgood decal choice. I made this as a kid in the spanish civil war colours and have really fond memories of it , I'm looking for another one now!! great build and photos , cheers tony

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Amazing result. My one just sank to the bottom of the stash pile.

B

BigZimmo

Absolutely stunning work, Mike........you're simply a modelling mastermind!!!!! :smiling3:

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Lovely job , I agree with others that some superb work on such a small aircraft :smiling3:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Beautiful, just stunning, you and aircraft are a perfect partnership Mike. Truly amazing.

Si:smiling3:

First Name
Mike
Thanks so much for the kind comments; I'm also looking for another one of these kits, so if anyone's got a spare languishing in the stash, I'd be interested...