and push..dragon su-100

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
finally got this finished pictures are a bit of a mess house us upside down at the moment so i will leave u with what ive got

M

mobear

the figures are brilliant and the tanky is awesome,the whole small dio is truly great.5*s off of me mate

mobear

F

Fenlander

What a great scene!!! Good use of the figures and empty space, really add a feeling of the energy needed to run the cleaning poles down the barrel. Very nicely done indeed.

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
cheers lads for your kind words there are a few things im not happy with but ive learnt what not to do im my nxt build once again many thanks

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Nice one John.

Great job on painting the figures.

And the tank for that matter.

Ian M

P

Polux

Love the weathering on the tank, in fact all it looks great!

The tracks are really Ok, and I hate this kind of tracks (not yours) all full. Are difficult to paint I think.

And the leaves and dirt between the cobbles is very obtained too!

Very,very nice John!

Congrats 5*

Polux

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
That's a fantastic dio John, a beautiful piece of work.

5 well earned stars.

Tony.

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Very nicely done. ..... and I had visions of the crew trying to push start the thing: "Let the clutch out! Let the b****y clutch out!"

Gern

First Name
Aaron
Great work mate, I have a question regarding the cobbles. Are they lentils? They look fantastic.

C

CDW

Simple but very, very effective.

Nicely done .... nicely done indeed :smiling3:

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
cheers lads learnt a few things to take to my nxt build from this so turn and learn....and thanks again for your kind words

geegad

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
\ said:
Great work mate, I have a question regarding the cobbles. Are they lentils? They look fantastic.
yes they certainly are got the idea from scalemodeladdict he has some top vids on youtube u should check them out bud...and thanks for your kind words geegad

J

John Huggins

Loving this one John Big 5***** from me.

Look forward to the next one.

John

R

rememal

I bought a bag of lentils ages ago but wanted to see if they worked as a cobbled road.

Well, you`ve answered that for me.

Cracking job, how long did it take to glue them down on your base and did you use dilute PVA?

Will have to give them a go some time soon.

Malc.

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
\ said:
I bought a bag of lentils ages ago but wanted to see if they worked as a cobbled road.Well, you`ve answered that for me.

Cracking job, how long did it take to glue them down on your base and did you use dilute PVA

Will have to give them a go some time soon.

Malc.
i have brought another bag just in case of a world wide shortage of them..and i just used pva straight out the bottle bud lay a line then stick away it will take an age i did it in about 10 sittings otherwise you will see them in your sleep good luck and i look forward to seein your dio

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
This is really good John, I like this sort of dio....Small and to the point. A very nice composition and yes, the cobbles are excellent.

Cheers,

Ron