another caption time

wonwinglo

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
'USS Enterprise goes in for its pre-sale checkup,it is rumoured that a wealthy businessman has applied for a new space operators certificate,which will give new life to this prestigious space vehicle'

5thelement

TV GUIDE

MTV, 9pm, "Pimp my Warship" (Hour long special)

Xzibit teams up with the US Navy and Orbit Customs to revamp the USS Enterprise into something out of this world.

N

new to trains

virgin airlines reveals latest challenge to british airways on non stop earth to mars routes

B

Bunkerbarge

...and finally the latest from "Cruise Industry News",

As the size of cruise ships reaches ever increasing proportions the latest new build from Cunard Line nears completion with an inaugural cruise slated for the new season.

The new Enterprise class of Intergalactic Cruise Liner will carry 5500 passengers and will complete Martian and Venuvian cruises of a weeks duration.

There is currently no truth in the rumour that Cunard are looking at Uranus.

5thelement

EASYJET OWNER STELLIOS STICKS TWO FINGERS UP AT THE AIRBUS A380

In a statement made earlier today Stellios commented "The Airbus A380?? pfft, i've seen Pigeons bigger than that thing! My new aircraft the Easyjet Enterprise is the ultimate flight experience, and with prices like £4.99 return to the moon, who's to argue with me?"

The Easyjet Enterprise will make its first flight to the moon later this evening.

Last edited:
K

Kiwi

News Flash.

Pentagon deploying more airborne forces to Bagdhad following up date modifications to defense armaments.

N

noobee captain

Following last months shocking news regarding the origin of the Cybermen, Scale Models undercover reporter John has some revelations over the origin of the Borg .....