Anyone know where to find Middle Eastern Houses!!!

O

OmgItsMatt

I am making a diorama based on the afghanistan war, it is a fairly large diorama and its 1:72 scale. I want to make a small taliban occupied village in the corner of the diorama and i have looked on loads of websites for middle east houses. I have found some very good ones but they turn out to be way too expensive or not the right scale. If anyone knows a good website which sells them which is roughly 1:72 scale and a good price please tell me. I don't mind if its a kit or already made. Thanks!

G

Greg147

As far as kits or pre-made buildings go, I think you might struggle. The only place I can think of you could turn to is wargaming, and the only site I know of is this one:

Scheltrum Miniatures' The Heat and The Dust (20mm)

20mm is equal to 1/72 (or damn close), and there's a bit of variety there. I've never actually purchased from them before, so I can't tell you if they're any good, but the sketch pictures look like a fairly realistic representation of rural Afghan houses.

I hope that helps. Otherwise, there's always the option of making your own. ;)

Last edited:
L

Lancasterb1

I am sure that Airfix are releasing or have released a middle east house, have a look at their website. I know I have seen one recently and I am almost positive it was on there.....................

Andy