apache longbow

O

omi1966

finished this a couple of weeks ago so i thought id post it for your viewing.

O

omi1966

just saw in the forum another build and i have to agree that the kit is fiddly but well worth the work.

F

Fenlander

Very nice, a classic combat helicopter and my favourite next to the Hind. Great paint job to but that rotor head looks absolutely superb.

O

omi1966

i think the academy kit is better quality richy c so go for it. the finnished bird is very impressive when sitting on the shelf and looks great when you hold it above your head and make chopper noises.

thanks for the kudos guys.

omi

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Another smashing build. Well done omi.

Gern

B

Buttonman

Thats a really nice 64 , I used to work in yeovil and always took my breaks watchin the protetypes flying about there test field also the merlin, but the 64 was my favorite, gonna do 1 soon and do it in flat black recon they'd look sexy in black, scare the terry's even more.

Martin

W

wanna_be_aviator

Very nicely done! I got a 1/72 Academy kit on my stash and after seeing yours I got all itchy to get it started! I hope it comes out one tenth as good as yours. Cheers!

O

omi1966

SORRY for not posting sooner dave w, the kit was built sometime ago but i think it was 1/48, the kit no longer lives with me and is now at a good friends house 1. because it was big and took up loads of space and 2. he admired it every time he came around, so i gave him an early xmas gift.

omi