Apocalypse the rise of the zombie hunter----Completed

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
thank you all so very much and I,m so very glad that you do like it,and even not to all liking the subject matter

do like it for the scratch building and planning of it, ;)

all your great comments do humbles me so, and i,m just over jollied with all your comments, :D

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
\ said:
Amazing build Moni, 5* all the way. Great work. Looking forward to build mine, got the figures already, but do not have the bike.
will be looking forward to seeing your build Leo, I just used a tamaiya bike ,she fits well and looks in scale, ;)

\ said:
do you wake up screaming after having a nice dream Moni? coz ur mind is must be so warped its magical,i totally love this little DIO,i was looking at zombie stuff to build and paint yesterday after mike jolly posted a package online to look at,though after looking at yours i think i`ll leave it out till i can paint better lol.5 stars and a great build hunmobear
well Ole,i dont sleep much,and your right i do wakeup in fright alot,lol,:rolleyes: and im always 2 or 3 things infront of myself,

\ said:
Brilliant Moni, just superb-one of your best. A simple looking dio that just slowly gives the viewer loads to look at. The cat on the bike coupled with the other cats...it is like the cat on the bike is asking for help for his family. Top stuff, like this, one of my faves.Si:smiling3:
your right Si, thats was i was getting at with the cats as people always say cats are for them self,but in this case the cats are asking for help,:rolleyes:, from her to save his family ,and i tryed to add some think to take away from he horror of the Z,s, and there still is some type of hope even if its the company of a cat,is better than being alone, ;)

once again thank you all so very much for liking it and the great comments, :D

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
ta Tommy so glad you like it,and such good comments, ;)

I had to at least match or better the first one lol,:rolleyes:

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
ta Dave so glad that you like it, :D

D

Deleted member 3568

There is so much going on in this dio you can't take it all in on the first viewing, amazing stuff Moni simply amazing, another masterpiece.

T

tommy1drop

I think you`ve managed to do that Monica, looking forward to the next one;)

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
ta Ken / Tommy, for such nice comments i do real appreciate them and they mean alot to me, :D

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
That is amazing work Monica. A lot of detail and scratch building, very well done indeed. Zombies aren't my cup of tea, but I can see this in a movie scene which means you've nailed it. Awesome, also enjoyed watching your build progress.

Actually, looking at it again, that scene reminds me of my late teens/early twenties. :P

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
ta for such great comments Joe,i do real appreciated them, :D

as you can see by my note that im a big fan of George Romero,and im so surprised that he has not done so much lately

as so much has happened that he would usely make a Z movie about whats going on in the world,,

and thats were the idea come,s from, but what holds me back is the unavailable of Z,s:rolleyes:

P

phikoleoputra

\ said:
will be looking forward to seeing your build Leo, I just used a tamaiya bike ,she fits well and looks in scale, ;)
I'm planning to use it with an Italeri WW2 bike, hope it fits as long as it's 1/35

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
hi Leo, finger crossed i think i got lucky as I have about 4 or 5 of these,s bike,for $6.00 each ,and i should of got more,

maybe next year at the expo will get some more, and thats 6 mths away I., I should start putting alittle aside for it,i do like bargain :rolleyes:

will look forward to seeing how you do your one, ;)

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
ta Steve do real appreciate the nice comments,and so glad that you like it :D

J

John Huggins

Nice one Monica, outstanding build with plenty to look at big 5***** from me.

This has given me an idea for dio of my own.

John

Snowman

We come in peace, so shoot to kill!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin
AWESOME!!

Top notch!!

If only I had more thumbs..........TWO thumb up!! :D

Love the wear 'n tear, abandonment weathering on the buildings, the cats are a nice touch!

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Great work all round Monica I would love a bash at something like this but sadly no zombies or bikes etc from anywhere I was hoping to get something from Telford but never saw a zombie anywhere.i will wait patiently until I bump into some in the meantime I can admire and enjoy looking at yours

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
ta John,so glad that you like iy and i do real appreciate the kind words, :D

oh no thats no good not being able to find any, I have seen them on evilbay for $17.00 with free postage, from

http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/scale-model-kits/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2654

this guy and i have used before,and I would think that it would not take 4 wks or more for you in the UK, to get from the Ukraine

but im very happy that you are enjoying my one, :D

sounds wrong in away lol,:confused: