AT-ST Snap Kit Completed

W

Waffen Bucks

And so it is done...finished the model last week, and made a simple diorama using poly filler, green scouring pads and some twigs from the garden.

This SNAP kit was enjoyable to do. The kit itself is easy, its about 11/12 pieces, push it together or glue it if you want...the fun part is the weathering, aging etc. It took a bit of time, as modelling time can be hard to find but it's all done now...and i can move on to my next model.View attachment 92683

View attachment 92684

View attachment 92685

View attachment 92686

View attachment 92687

View attachment 92688

View attachment 92689

View attachment 92690

IMG_6462.JPG

IMG_6466.JPG

IMG_6467.JPG

IMG_6468.JPG

IMG_6472.JPG

IMG_6473.JPG

IMG_6475.JPG

IMG_6477.JPG

L

Lady Phoenix

I believe Ive now seen enough of these completed models to be able to be critical in what I say (Even though I cant do a better job myself)

so, let me see.......hmmmm......nope, thats 200% perfect, amazeballs.

The way you described it it sounds like it was a simple job to do, however, looks really complicated and quite masterful.

Awesome job. Love it, I think that "log" is perfectly placed too. Both the twig and the model make each other look big, rather than it looking like a small model next to an old twig you found in the garden.

Brilliant job.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Top work Andrew, great scratch making and a lovely base making a great vignette. Love it, lets hope my Y-wing will come out as good.

Si:smiling3:

P

Polux

Arrrfffhhh!!! Wow!!! I can feel the shooting lasers!!!

This one is one of my favorite Star Wars "vehicle" :rolleyes: and you have do it an excellent work, simply fantastic!!

I like it a lot as the base as well ;)

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
fantastic work Andrew,real like it, what makes it good in my eyes is the detailing and

scratch detailing i like,very well done, great job ;)

do like the base as well and like the use of real sticks ,always add texture just a top

job all round very well done, :smiling3:

D

dubster72

Brilliant stuff Andrew! It's a very well weathered model & looks justice right on the base.

Shame there's no Ewoks though!

Cheers

Patrick

W

Waffen Bucks

Many thanks for all your kind words

Pesky Ewoks got away Patrick

Snowman

We come in peace, so shoot to kill!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin