Back modelling again ..... the pictures

C

CDW

Right then some images of what i've created since getting back into the hobby....

Critisism, comments, advice, guidance all welcome :smiling3: and excuse any historical or weaponry errors.

You'll all probably know what kits are what and there are a few old 1970's 1:32nd scale airfix personell in some, and i've tried to do something different with the bought kits (i.e. changing body stance etc a bit)

Enemy sighted:

View attachment 25756View attachment 25758View attachment 25757

Man down!!

View attachment 25759View attachment 25760

The wars that way! (1st attempt at snow)

View attachment 25761View attachment 25762

Afrika Korps 1:32 just painted and mounted (trying to get my old eyes working :smiling3: )

View attachment 25763

This is the largest (in progress) at 16x14 inches

Fueling rush!

View attachment 25766View attachment 25765View attachment 25764View attachment 25767

And i made this up out of waste polystyrene and filler, no idea what to do with it yet (maybe some german mountain type troops???) any ideas welcome :smiling3:

View attachment 25768

Hope you enjoy looking at them, try and be gentle with the harsh words :smiling3:

Colin

As an aside i had to upload these from my comp, i followed the tutorial and created a gallery etc, but when attaching the direct link from the gallery using the "upload from URL" function i had a message saying it had failed due to error writing temp file.

Any reason why the forum doesn't support external URL links for images?

View attachment 31881

View attachment 31882

View attachment 31883

View attachment 31884

View attachment 31885

View attachment 31886

View attachment 31887

View attachment 31888

View attachment 31889

View attachment 31890

View attachment 31891

View attachment 31892

View attachment 31893

enemysighted.jpg

enemysighted2.jpg

enemysighted1.jpg

mandown.jpg

mandown1.jpg

thewarsthatway.jpg

thewarsthatway1.jpg

grenade.jpg

fueling3.jpg

fueling1.jpg

fueling.jpg

fueling2.jpg

rockyoutcrop.jpg

M

m1ks

Very nice, you clearly like your figures and have an eye for an interesting set.

i can't offer any critiscism as I have no figure or diorama experience but I like them.

Re external image links, shouldn't be a problem if used in the format

First Name
Dave
Very impressive models.I make aircraft myself but would like to do one in some sort of scene like yours.As for your computer problems,im the last person to give advice!.Im still struggling with posting photos And text together.

C

CDW

Thanks both for your comments, quite encouraging (unexpected regarding the detailed stuff on here) :smiling3:

As for the insertion of images via ... ... i just thought it better if i had thumbnails instead of full size pictures ... just me trying to be tidy :smiling3: