been a long time. 1/32 Packard Victoria build.

R

rogue-one

Hi there. it's been a long time since I last made a post on the site. It's been a while since I had the time to enjoy working on a scale model. I see things have changed a bit, for the good ofcourse. Its a great new lay out. But anyway........I bought a matchbox Packard Victoria 1/32 scale a few years ago and finally used some free time to build and paint it. It was a great model to work on. I'm more used to military models/dioramas and it's the first car I have done, and I have to say...cars are fantastic! I may have been converted.........View attachment 99279

View attachment 99280

View attachment 99281

20150115_152739.jpg

DSCF4131.JPG

DSCF4153good.jpg

Snowman

We come in peace, so shoot to kill!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin
Lets take gentrified spin, say what?!:rolleyes:

Rather spiffy!! :smiling3:

R

rogue-one

thanks peter. I'm happy with it. like I say...first car. being an older kit it did have a few parts that didn't quite fit and needed there tweeks. and I did get the windows a bit dirty. always hate the clear window..haha

R

rogue-one

thanks Ian. and good to be back :smiling3: nice to see the old faces (well, profile faces, lol) still on here :smiling3:

R

rogue-one

it is kinda spiffy Gavin, but I was thinking 'gangster' lol. 1930's American after all ;)

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
That is superb! Is that a tax disc I spy in the corner of the windscreen?

Si:smiling3:

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Top job and great to see you back Bobby ! , cheers tony

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Hello Bobby, grand to see you back and posting. You are quite right, it has been a while since you were last on here. Don't you dare nip off again!

Cracking set of wheels too.

Ron

Last edited by a moderator:
First Name
Marc
Hi Bobby, I'm new. Nearly finished my 1st build since I was 14 years old. Revell git. Nice to meet you, model looks good

R

rogue-one

\ said:
Hello Bobby, grand to see you back and posting. You are quite right, it has been a while since you were last on here. Don't you dare nip off again!Cracking set of wheels too.

Ron
thanks Ron. yeah the adventures of busy life. but i'll always make it back on here :smiling3:

R

rogue-one

\ said:
Hi Bobby, I'm new. Nearly finished my 1st build since I was 14 years old. Revell git. Nice to meet you, model looks good
cheers Marc. i'll have a wee look see at the build photos ;) it is great when you realise how much fun building and painting models was and start again with a fresh new mature skillfull approach.