bismarck

C

cisco

any one building fleetscale bismarck, i have nearly finniesdthe hull they do have a forum but not much happens

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
The Bismarck was one of the first models I built, but it was from a kit, sorry can't help you mate :sad:

A

adzam

oooh sry mate,

slightly out of my league there

vry nice model tho`

i do know the forum is kinda slow, possibly stick with it.

if not i`m sure some one here may be able to help or guide u in the right direction.

adz..

U

Uncivil Serpent

Hi All,

Chris here, anothr newbie for the Forum.

Im building a couple of Fleetscale's ships at the moment, well building one and the other in store ready for next project (see what do you collect in profile).

One of these is the Prinz Eugen, not Bismark I know but if I can be of help please contact me.

Regards

F

fleetcom

Im building a couple of Fleetscale's ships at the moment, well building one and the other in store ready for next project (see what do you collect in profile).
I run the Fleetscale forum and with 115 members things ARE happening. If you are building a Fleetscale ship then you should consider joining the forum that is devoted to Fleetscale with members that are prepared to help. You have to register before you can even see the whole forum but that's because there are things there that are only for the eyes of members - like 50% discount on some hulls - so go on have a look; www.fleetscale.com/board/

H

Helijohn

Helijohn

Hi there

Just received today the hull for the fleetscale Bismarck 1/128 scale still waiting for the plans hope to get them tomorrow Friday 4th April is there anybody out there who has or is in the process of doing the same because I aim to put in place the running gear. I must add that I have been building models since 1957 but until now have never built a fairly modern warship to this scale before. My last project was the building of the Nelsons Victory 1:98 scale and the time before the Bounty they both look pretty impressive but now I want to get away from all that rigging and cord

K

kkuhnke

Fleetscale

Hi

I have also just received the 1:128 model of the Bismarck. I have so far only ever built kits although I am quite a handy woodworker.

The plan that comes with the semi-kit although to scale has no dimensions. I am not sure how to progress with the building of the superstructure, decking etc. Do you know of any complete plans? Any comments would be appreciated.

kkuhnke