caption comp - watthead

D

davidpal92

found this picture yesterday 22.9.07 i have absolutly no idea for this one

it will be a challenge even for the best of you......

i give you Watthead

View attachment 15705

watthead.jpg

B

Bunkerbarge

Finally Timothy was happy with the propulsion installation and it was time to turn his attention to the wing design.

B

Bunkerbarge

The leading surgeon was constantly having to be reminded not to think of his model aircraft hobby when completing brain surgery.

B

Bunkerbarge

The system was working as per plan until the patient sneezed, at which point the propeller was seen to remove the heads of a dozen prize rose bushes and castrate the cat.

S

subzero

Roger regretted bending over to tie his shoelace whilst his ex-mate Peter was comming in for a landing !!!!!!!!

J

jankers

Strange thing, when i start to speak my eyes begin to water.

J.

N

new to trains

boeing unveil the latest generation of auto pilot systems......

A

alan2525

After struggling to perform at school for many years, doctors using the latest in Radiography equipment where able to diagnose the cause of the problem. Poor little Johnny had a battery pack and prop motor screwed to his cranium! Without these advances in medical equipment his ailment may never have been able to be fully diagnosed!

I said - "The motor and battery pack are easy to fit yourself" not "Fit the motor and battery pack to yourself!!"

T

tag

I asume Walt Disney had this in mind when he disscused the propeller hats :lame:

Regards Tony (supposed to be):funnypost:

B

bartley

To the constructor

"When I told you to make me a model aeroplane this isn't what I meant"

or,

'Don't you dare try to hand-launch me, I'm not that kind of boy"

or,

'Don't you dare try to hand-launch me, I'm not that kind of girl"

or,

'Things are a bit tight on the turns, haven't you heard of Ackerman' ? (ouch-think about it boys!)

wonwinglo

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
Scientists are looking at 'Skullbrain' technology to power airliners of the furture,said to be a cheap resource these devices are being mass produced by cultivation in order to meet the demands for a cheap propulsion unit.

A

alan2525

If you think this looks rather dangerous - you wouldn't want to see the jet powered version!

:smile11: