Carro Armatao P40 Tank

P

ping-pong

Just finished this 1:35 Italeri. found the painting very very challenging learnt a lot from it ( all from the excellent tips from on here). but im not 100% happy with the finished result. I think i will get it better next time.

Here are some pics. Please tell me what you think and what you think can be done better. There are a lot of things:smiling3:View attachment 31943View attachment 31944View attachment 31945View attachment 31946View attachment 31947

Thanks again for the help with the paint on this. I promise to do better next time.

Si :smiling3:

View attachment 36915

View attachment 36916

View attachment 36917

View attachment 36918

View attachment 36919

P1000418.jpg

P1000422.jpg

P1000423.jpg

P1000425.jpg

P1000427.jpg

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
That doesn't look too shabby at all. The paintwork looks pretty much like the picture you showed before.

You'll never be 100% happy with any model you build,because there will always be a little something somewhere. You can be happy though and I'd be happy with that.

Cheers

Steve

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
That's one nice tank and the cammo looks really good and I could well believe a bit of a headache but you have mastered it nicely.

As Steve rightly points out, there will always be something we are not happy about. Perfection is way beyond us mortals, just enjoy your own efforts even if your not '100% happy'

Just one minor niggle though Simon....Please cut your grass!! lol

Cheers,

Ron

P

ping-pong

Thanks for the comments and feedback. its a crazy camo pattern. could have done it green, lol.

Ron i cut the grass yesterday afternoon. have to do better lol.

Starting on a JSU-152 a 1:35 tamiya model. I love the look of it, nutty looking tank.

Cheers

A

AJay

I'd be really happy with that build and paint job! Oh, and I'm never 100% happy with any of my models or my artwork. Think it's a creative thing : )

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
I'd be happy with that as well - even if it isn't quite 100%. That's a good job on a difficult scheme so don't be too hard on yourself Si. As the guys have already said, no-one is ever completely satisfied with any model they build.

Gern

P

ping-pong

thanks everyone for making me feel better. i will still try to get better and better and maybe one day i will be a little happy, lol

All the tips gained on here help so much.

Cheers

L

lemoff

Its ok ;)

At least you have managed to take a better picture this time :P

T

treyzx10r

Simon it looks fine,like Steve pointed out there will always be that little something that is out of sorts.