Chasing Rommel

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Great dioarama there Jim and I like your idea about old builds getting another viewing from the archives.Dont know how it would all work but great idea all the same and look forward to how you progress with your idea but count me in I'll back you all the way as I think it's a gggggreat idea mate ;)

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
I have a habit of only checking the recent posts and rarely troll the threads. I never check the gallery because I'm lazy.
No rules against that mate, I think bumping is only an issue on for sale threads.
I know I'm guilty of the same thing and also because comp time can be so limited at times, Plus I don't think it clogs things up much, hate to think we're only as good as our last build plus I think it would give newbies who aren't in the habit of searching about some inspiration. So c'mon folks don't be afraid, lets see some of those oldies but goodies now and then no one will accuse you of "blowing your own horn" although the Mrs. thinks I've worn mine out :oops: Cheers...Jim:smiling3:

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
Great dioarama there Jim and I like your idea about old builds getting another viewing from the archives.Dont know how it would all work but great idea all the same and look forward to how you progress with your idea but count me in I'll back you all the way as I think it's a gggggreat idea mate ;)
Ya know John I've been thinking, I think folks will do it on their own without me starting a thread. Oh! and thank you so much...Jim ;)

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
I'm another one who missed your build the first time around Jim. Great job, love the LRDG jeep and figure.

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
I was sure I answered this thread :confused:

Anyway great build Jim I like the weathering on that grant looks very authentic nice job :smiling3:

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
I was sure I answered this thread :confused:
Anyway great build Jim I like the weathering on that grant looks very authentic nice job :smiling3:
Thank you, I think you may have Alan, but I think it might have got lost in the server change over ..........Jim

Snowman

We come in peace, so shoot to kill!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin
SWEET!! :D

Great work as always!! :smiling3:

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Thank you, I think you may have Alan, but I think it might have got lost in the server change over ..........Jim
Oh I see that makes sense :smiling3:

A

Airfix Modeller Freak

Very nice. Being Australian, the campaign in North Africa holds significance for Us

John

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
Very nice. Being Australian, the campaign in North Africa holds significance for Us
John
Thank you John, I had the pleasure of meeting some Australian soldiers when I was stationed in Panama, rowdy lot they were but with hearts of gold, I'll never forget them.............Jim :smiling3:

A

Airfix Modeller Freak

\ said:
Thank you John, I had the pleasure of meeting some Australian soldiers when I was stationed in Panama, rowdy lot they were but with hearts of gold, I'll never forget them.............Jim :smiling3:
That's good. And erm....you sort of described us right...lol

John