CHOSIN FEW at Funchilin pass

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
Dear Peter, Paul and Paul
thank you for your commentts.. I'm almost there... tomorrow all the vehicles will be on the diorama... and then little by little the last 7 figures will go on the diorama
Thank you also for all the likes.... ;)

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Your a class act Greg. This is outstanding work. The photos are wonderful. Looking forward to seeing the remaining figures

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
Thank you Steve.... i'm really enjoying it now as it's really close to the end...

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
Thank you Paul and Paul as usual Thank you very much for your always kind and supporting words... :smiling:

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
Thank you Neil normally the figures will go on the diorama in the following weeks... there are in total.. 7

MikeC

Has left the Building
First Name
Michael
Not going to say a word - it has all been said. Just going to keep going back and forth looking at all the detail - brilliant.
Cheers, Mike.

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
Thank you Mickc and Mike for your kind comments as l said more to vome with the figures...so pumped :smiling::smiling::smiling::smiling:

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
Dear All.... i would like to apologize for the lack of infos..and pictures... I had a break... and I needed it, just really tired no strenght for anything... i think this week-end i'll post some work..
Sorry... and thank you for your always stunning and kind support...

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Look after yourself mate. Class is always worth waiting for. I expect your keen to finish it yourself

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Greg
The dio is so convincing I have to put a coat and scarf on just to look at the photos :tongue-out3:
Jim