Christmas sherman

B

Buttonman

Happy new year everone,

Now I was given a testers 1/35 Limited edition Sherman,It has horrible nasty plastic one piece ones you melt together, could any one please help with advising individual tracks plastic or metal

cheers Martin.

View attachment 37742

View attachment 41880

Testors LE M4-M3 Sherman Tank.jpg

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
Looking forward to seein you progress with this tank I was going to buy this very model

Geegad

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Have a look at Bronco plastic models' website, they do tracks for just about every Sherman version. I believe Carsten model tracks do them as well but in metal.

Ian M

A

andygh

The Bronco ones will drive you mental :hipno:

They are very good though if you persevere

L

Lancasterb1

\ said:
The Bronco ones will drive you mental :hipno:They are very good though if you persevere
The same goes for Fruilmodel they are a bugger to fit together but well worth it in the long run asthey give weight to the model and sit like real tracks!

B

Buttonman

Am a mental case any way so i'll be in good company.:zoo_taz::wheelchair:

B

Buttonman

have had the tracks out of there bags and seein as i'm so old didn't realise how far these things have come,there not rubber but very detaild and stiff will have to heat them up to get nice shape and sage, bit like myself, am still stuck to the tiger reload dio and i do meen stuck. PVA glue is soooooo difficult to work with.

do the Para shuffle

:dancing1:

Last edited: