competition ????? but what

N

Nigel.D

Well folks its about time for a new compo !!!! the trouble is i have the prize but am unsure as to what the compo should be ???? so here it is the person who wins the prize has to be nominated by you guys !! with reasons ! The Judge will be Barry as otherwise he would win hands down (sorry Barry il chat to you later about it) please put as many reasons and points as possible for your nominee to help the judge decide

the prize is

A wonderful Kit of the Supermarine Stranraer :dan1:

S

squiffythewombat

Cool idea, well my nomination would be ....er.....actually this is really hard, as i cant choose you or barry :confounded:

I would say John for starting the ball rolling and putting up with our teadious "why does my aohell email address not work"....second nomination is richard for being generally cool!

Which stranraer is it out of intrest?

F

flytilbroke

One of the sad things in my life, I had a video of a great model of the Supermarine Stranraer when it was flown at Loch Insh. I do not know if an OLD friend accidentaly took it with other tapes he was getting or did herself use it for S...

My computer screen wallpaper is a photo taken the same weekend of this model flying at Loch Insh.

T

tigertc

John, for the site ofcourse!

Plus he will have another model to throw paint at!!!!!

:smiling3:

R

rjwood_uk

John, for the site ofcourse!Plus he will have another model to throw paint at!!!!!
lmao terry!

i would vote you nigel, but that would be pretty pointless lol.

yea, john!

tip john, dont use a condom to throw the paint like terry says, use a marigold, then in the fingertips split you will get an automatic camo effect!!!

D

duncan

One of the sad things in my life, I had a video of a great model of the Supermarine Stranraer when it was flown at Loch Insh. I do not know if an OLD friend accidentaly took it with other tapes he was getting or did herself use it for S... My computer screen wallpaper is a photo taken the same weekend of this model flying at Loch Insh.
I might be able to replace your VHS tapes of Jeremy Shaw`s big Stranraer flying at Loch Insh, also his Cutty Sark and Grumman Widgeon. I`ve got a few negatives of them too if you want to borrow them. PM me .

A

AerynPk

i would have to say richard for the website again he has helped us come together and helped us have new firends and for that i thank him as well as nominating him.