Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Well done RR !
You sure you've not done that before. She looks great. Both on the bench and in the water.
Great job.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
VERY VERY WELL DONE Garry she looks an sails great an this is the first time you have built a big warship im amazed an very glad you stuck at it as this like my tiger are very complex models an its really mini engineerin an i bet you feel great to show your great pics of all your hard work as i only wish i could get my tiger probs sorted as to day ive got to get stuck back into tiger as rudder servo an motor an guns mirco switch are all needed work SO GIVE YOUR SELVE A GOOD PAT ON THE BACK Garry an from me A VERY WELL DONE MATE
NOW WHAT NEXT ? AS A GOODER MODDELER LIKE YOU MUST DO ANOTHER ?
ATB
chhrisb

Reactions: JR

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
That is a superb result Garry. You should be very proud of her. Well done.

Tworrs

SMF Supporter
First Name
Garry
VERY VERY WELL DONE Garry she looks an sails great an this is the first time you have built a big warship im amazed an very glad you stuck at it as this like my tiger are very complex models an its really mini engineerin an i bet you feel great to show your great pics of all your hard work as i only wish i could get my tiger probs sorted as to day ive got to get stuck back into tiger as rudder servo an motor an guns mirco switch are all needed work SO GIVE YOUR SELVE A GOOD PAT ON THE BACK Garry an from me A VERY WELL DONE MATE
NOW WHAT NEXT ? AS A GOODER MODDELER LIKE YOU MUST DO ANOTHER ?
ATB
chhrisb
Thanks Chris, you are very kind my friend. I hope you get Tiger sorted out quickly. Next? a very good question ;)

That is a superb result Garry. You should be very proud of her. Well done.
Thank you Jim.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
WELL Garry if i can get tiger sorted then ive got the same problem of what next ship will be if i cant do the combine
chrisb

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
CONGRATS Garry for gettin the coveted dogs dangly bits lol
you sure deseve them for I/D
Chris

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
She sails as good as she looks! Now that you have proven to yourself that you can do this in "Braille Scale"....how about an aircraft carrier in say,1/32nd scale! :tongue-out3: Top job on this one Garry.:thumb2:

Tworrs

SMF Supporter
First Name
Garry
A well deserved award from the Committee Gary.

View attachment 491857
Congratulations. She looks fab , agree with Doug's remark .
Thanks to the committee John, and for your kind comment.
CONGRATS Garry for gettin the coveted dogs dangly bits lol
you sure deseve them for I/D
Chris
Thanks Chris
She sails as good as she looks! Now that you have proven to yourself that you can do this in "Braille Scale"....how about an aircraft carrier in say,1/32nd scale! :tongue-out3: Top job on this one Garry.:thumb2:
Thank you Rick, haha not so sure about aircraft carrier in 1/32 though.

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Simply superb!! Utterly brilliant!

Modelling of the very highest order!

Andrew

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
1/32 nd scale god Rick my USS NIMITZ was built in 1/144th scale an that was nr 9ft long pic below of it but even the smallest carrier in 1/32nd scale would be a monster an unhandleble
chrisb

763b5588f771 - Copy (2).jpg