CUSTOM E-Typer

J

John Huggins

\ said:
back in my Custom Painting days there was a very famous V12 E-Type named 'The Egyptian' similar colour to your rendition. How about you try your airbrush skills with this! :D View attachment 73636

Gregg
Thanks Gregg for the pic looks cool, as for my airbrush i dont use one.

Well i've finished playing under the bonnet so all thats left to do is the arches on the bonnet.

View attachment 74156

Wish i had the V12 to put in it.

John

P1080176.JPG

Last edited:
First Name
Gregg
I was talking to a friend about this build, and he reminded me of an XJ120 engined car on the custom/rally scene a while back. If you have a spare motor you may want to try this next John. :eek: :smiling3:

View attachment 74526

Gregg

Jag Engined Metro!.jpg

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Just caught up on this one again John and what great work ( DON'T listen to Colin ) I really like the Huggins custom sticker on the windscreen

J

John Huggins

That looks well cool Gregg, maybe just mayby you never know.

John

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
I think it looks much better like this Alan! OOOPPPS!!! Just realised it's not an E-type but like it anyway;) ;) View attachment 74381 View attachment 74382
I was just going to say that's not an E Type but you realised lol

I'm a classic car man and not into customs , I will say though that the effort and work that goes into them is amazing it's just not my thing :smiling3:

J

John Huggins

\ said:
Any updates on this one John! :smiling3: :smiling3:
Nothing yet Gregg still working on the arches on the bonnet but almost there, will also put my own glass in the headlights as the ones in the kit dont look to good.

Sorry Alan but i was thinking of working on a RR Phantom next or maybe the silver shadow.

John

First Name
Gregg
\ said:
Nothing yet Gregg still working on the arches on the bonnet but almost there, will also put my own glass in the headlights as the ones in the kit dont look to good.Sorry Alan but i was thinking of working on a RR Phantom next or maybe the silver shadow.

John
I think we need a stirrer icon as well as a groan;)

Gregg