Deagostini Battery Subaru

W

WAYNE7285

Hello everyone, as you can see I'm new to this forum and have a question for you all. I built the subaru version (the battery one) and what trouble I had with it all but anyway its been built a long time now and do have fun with it (when its going). What I seem to have problems with is the diff. This diff last a very short time and then strips, now this diff isnt made very well I know but having to buy back issues every time for this part is getting very exspensive and I'm not sure anymore if its still possible to do this. Now the problems worse now and its totally my fault as i'm running a 17turn moter with an electronic speed control and 8.4volt battery. As you can see by this performance, this poxy diff cannot handle the power. I was reading another thread on here about someone else building or have built the nitro version and was able to find out that it was made by Kyosha.

So my question is

Does anyone know what car is this, who made it and is it possible to get parts for it without breaking the bank every time?

:goodluck: Wayne

B

Bluewavestudios

Hello Wayne,

Yes can Help here, This car was made by a spanish company called Bycmo, they do radio controlled cars (I had never heard of them prior to this one coming out with the mag but their site is impressive) The Site is at this address:

http://www.bycmo.com/

Yes you can change it to english language by clicking the the uk flag.

You can order spares direct from them on the site, click on the subaru picture at the top of the page and then the next one when it comes up and you will get the links for the catalogue and ordering spares....or just do it from the address below,

The Official Uk Dealer is:

SBC.GB.COM

171 - 173 Fratton Road

Portsmouth

Hants P01 5ET

Tel. 02392-830708

Fax. 02392-830708

e-mail: bycmo@sbc.gb.com

Good Luck

Mark.

A

andtheroo

\ said:
Hello everyone, as you can see I'm new to this forum and have a question for you all. I built the subaru version (the battery one) and what trouble I had with it all but anyway its been built a long time now and do have fun with it (when its going). What I seem to have problems with is the diff. This diff last a very short time and then strips, now this diff isnt made very well I know but having to buy back issues every time for this part is getting very exspensive and I'm not sure anymore if its still possible to do this. Now the problems worse now and its totally my fault as i'm running a 17turn moter with an electronic speed control and 8.4volt battery. As you can see by this performance, this poxy diff cannot handle the power. I was reading another thread on here about someone else building or have built the nitro version and was able to find out that it was made by Kyosha.So my question is

Does anyone know what car is this, who made it and is it possible to get parts for it without breaking the bank every time?

:goodluck: Wayne
Hi not sure if this may still be of any help to you, a long time since your first post! but I have issues 27 to 37 and the special issue with battery pack and charger. All are unopened and unused. If they are of interest please let me know.

Kind regards

Andrew

F

fish scale

hey im a noobie i got from a second hand shop severel issues of the DeAgostini Subabru Impreza WRC (electric from bymco ) anyone got any spares issues/parts lying aroung to get it going.......

i dont have parts 12 13 14 15 20 28 to the last issue.... have been reading its all rubish anyway is there any parts available to turn it into a good car with slight A-team Mr-T style adjustments?

:computer: