deciding which ship to build

D

Dave Garrett

HELP !!! i have just purchased the revell 1:72 HMCS Snowberry kit and made a small start on it the problem i have is which version to build i only have two version to choose from Snowberry or Saucy unless anybody still has a set of build instructions for the old matchbox version that they are willing to copy and send me please then i will have a few more to choose from

the reason for this post is because everybody who buys the kit usually builds Snowberry or scratchbuilds there own personal favorite i just want to be different i am still going to try and attempt the rc conversion i just thought i would ask to see what other thought

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
I'm doing mine as Bluebell. All the parts are in the box, its just finding the bits and where to put them.

I have a list some place that I found on the net... I think that it will be quicker for you to do a Google search than for me to find the list.

There are also a huge number of other options for the kit.

It all boils down to how accurate a model you want...

I'll have a look for the list and see if anything turns up.

Ian M

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
You might find this interesting...

http://www.cbrnp.com/RNP/Flower/contents.htm

Ian M

D

Dave Garrett

thank you ian i will have a look later on this evening when i'm not to busy

D

Dave Garrett

i have decided to build the HMS Campanula over the last couple of weeks i have collected loads and loads of reference pics and descriptions of the Campanula build i may have to scratch build some parts but i have enough to help me out i would still be grateful if anybody has any more advice on scratch building parts and pictures and advice on building this corvette all help is welcome

B

Bunkerbarge

In case you haven't found this yet you will find a wealth of information here:

http://theflowerclasscorvetteforums.yuku.com/

It is not the most active of forums but the moderating team are very helpful and responsive.

D

Dave Garrett

thanks richard i have been on that forum and i have got a few ideas from there but nothing has really caught my eye i need to invest in a couple of the corvette books but i don't think the missus will let me just yet as i have just spent £50 on extra detail kits