Design and build a diorama?

P

Pete@Arley

Hi, Noobie Pete here, This is my first attempt at chat forum thingies, but I have a lifetimes experience in models of all disciplines.

My present monster project is construction of 1/12 and 1/15 scale buidings,vehicles,people and animals on a quarter acre site (outdoor)

If you are in range of DY12 1SJ and would like to design and/or build or help to build several dioramas circa 1820 - 1950, speak to me here. Relative credits will be published widely, individuals or groups.

If you take a look at www.arley-arboretum.org.uk this is where these dios are taking place. I forgot to point out that a new scale model club is being formed so that members can run their models on the road system or the rock pile, whether Tank, Truck, Crawler etc. etc. with competitions, concours, and demos for our hundreds of visitors.

Last edited:
First Name
Andy
Hi Pete,

First of all, welcome to the forum, it's a great and very friendly place, secondly, do you have a photos, I and I am sure everyone else would love to see this come together...

Andy...

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
Hi Pete,

welcome to the forum, as Andy said it is a great friendly place and all the guys are nice and helpful as well,

cheers

Moni

A

Airfix Modeller Freak

Hi Pete!

Welcome to the forum. Hope you will find help from the members here on your dio

John

P

Polux

Hi Pete! Welcome to the forum, and good luck with your project!

Polux