Enterprise E 1:2500

B

backonthecase

Ertl kit, a mere 10 inch or so long. Painted with Humbrol....

Thoughts and comments welcome

Stuart

A

AVB99

Hello

There is a thread elsewhere about why one makes what models one does. Tell me to sod off if you want to, but your motivation to build this fascinates me. May I ask why? Are you a trekkie? I am. I'm totally in love with Ambassador Kaylar. For those who are not trekkies (and why aren't you?) here is a picture of her. (I wonder what Laurie will think of me now!!!)

Best wishes

Aidan

B

backonthecase

This was actually for a friend but i do like star trek and sci fi in general...

More a T'pol and seven of nine fan myself!

P

phalinmegob

i am a bit of a treekie, nothing wrong with that, but ambassador kaylar...really, forget laurie, I think your nuts know, stuarts on the right track.great looking model by the way but if i may make one little observation, you havn't painted all the tiny windows yet

B

backonthecase

Jesus Marina is theeeeeee most amazing!!!! Can't believe I forgot about her!!

Yeah the windows aint getting any treatment - the punter is already rolling around the floor in excitement so it's all good! I would just use dark pencil lead anyway! lol but cheers for the praise Andrew

Stuart

M

mobear

ooppss forgot to say fantastic model and paint job,5*s is worthy in my opinion

mobear

First Name
Dave
Looks good Stuart.On the subject of Treky women,my favourites are DS9 ladies Kira Nerys and Jadzia Dax.

First Name
Adrian
Your all put to shame it should be Seven of Nine on your lists !!!!!!,, oh great build as well :smiling3:

Adrian

C

CDW

that is an impressive model .. nicely done indeed.

went to a few British conventions years back ... one thing I was shot down with is that they like to be called "trekers" and not "trekies"

Natasha Yar (denise crosby) gets my vote with Dianna Troy (marina sirtis) coming a very close second :smiling3:

M

m1ks

\ said:
Your all put to shame it should be Seven of Nine on your lists !!!!!!,, oh great build as well :smiling3: Adrian
Couldn't agree more, 7of 9 is a great build, :P

The enterprise above is pretty good too, :smiling3:

Ever since someone said klingons look like they have a Cornish pasty on their forehead I can't look at one without getting peckish!

P

phalinmegob

dont forget lita the dabo girl in ds9, watching it now, up to series 6 just getting good with the dominion war, never seen it before

T

treyzx10r

Great looking build,and very nicely painted! Me its gotta be Jolene Blalock from Enterprise

A

AVB99

\ said:
Couldn't agree more, 7of 9 is a great build, :P I've always had problems with the name 'seven of nine'. It means, as you know, that the name cannot be given to the person until the number of siblings/children has been finalised. Illogical!

Best wishes

Aidan

B

backonthecase

I'm not fussed about the logic behind it Aidan, all I know is she's hotttttttttttt lol

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Could it be that her mother was called nine.? Who cares. she was rather nice... :surprised:

Ian M

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
Cracking Enterprise E Stuart. I'm Trekkie too, but go back further, was slightly in love with Captains Ensign Janice Rand, mmmmmmm, mini dress and black boots.

tony.

M

m1ks

Going way back I was always very fond of Nichelle Nichols in that very long Shirt she wore, :smiling3:

Wasn't seven of nine in reference to her being the seventh of a group of nine Borg? I'm not a full on trekkie so don't know but was always of the impression that was the reason