Enterprise E 1:2500

C

CDW

Time for a bit of geekness:smiling3:

Seven of Nine: Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix Zero One is her full designation.

From what i remember it's refered to that she had 8 other drones in her unimatrix but you only see 3 others in a "flash back" episode.

The thing is if she's third in importance in the group then "3 of 9" might have made more sense eh?

Not as intelligent as they like to think they are these Borg folk :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3:

S

Stefan290790

I am a huge trekkie and the Enterprise E looks fantastic!

First Name
Andy
\ said:
Time for a bit of geekness:smiling3:Seven of Nine: Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix Zero One is her full designation.

From what i remember it's refered to that she had 8 other drones in her unimatrix but you only see 3 others in a "flash back" episode.

The thing is if she's third in importance in the group then "3 of 9" might have made more sense eh?

Not as intelligent as they like to think they are these Borg folk :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3:
The Borg may have used the same ranking structure as Japanese Martial Arts ( Dan (rank) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia )...:karate1::sunglasses2:

I am also a Tasha Yar fan, especially the one when she....errrmmmm...."dated" Data...:thumbs-up:, I stopped watching it when the 'Blob' got her :sobbing:, plus, I hated that smart butted kid Wesley...:soapbox:, so I switched over to Voyager...

Back on topic, great Enterprise, big ***** from me also...

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
Great build and love the paint job............. Kaylar, Tpol and Surtiss ????? ........ I have absolutely no idea who or what they might be ?????

Peter

B

bluebottle

\ said:
ooppss forgot to say fantastic model and paint job,5*s is worthy in my opinionmobear
Watch out for her in a big role in NCIS in the coming weeks..............

C

cryton 5

live @ prosper ,us mere mortalls can only look on with envy . nice work cry !!:astronaut:

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
Me, a Trekkie and I've missed this one. You sure she not fitted with a stolen Romulan cloaking device lol. Great looking ship Stuart, nice work on the paint job matey.

Have fun, John