finished yeh!!!

B

beav1013

awesome scene. the half track looks great, excellent weathering. great job.

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Excellent diorama, John. Nice composition and plenty to look at in a relatively small area....Nice one!

I made these figures for a snowy dio a while back. They make up into a first class group of figures, as you have shown. Well done.

Cheers,

Ron

P

Polux

Precious diorama. I like much the color and weathering of the vehicle and the soil. Excellent!!

Pd: did wheel break? Different angle?

Regards

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Great little dio John. Wonder what the guy at the rear left holding the tarp is saying to the guy they are carrying...Your foot hurts! how about mine I've been walking for bloody miles!...

Loads going on in such a simple and well thought out scene.

Ian M

PS glad I'm not the only one that suffers from wonky wheel syndrome. lol

P

phalinmegob

fantastic job, what did you use for the debris in the gutters by the kerbs,looks so bloody real

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Welldone a very nice little dio very well presented and lots of hard work gone into it 5 from me

A

andygh

Like it? I blummin love it

Great weathering, superb figures, 5*

N

noble

John

This is top notch mate, your figures are great and the kanonwagen is ace, well done mate.

scott

T

treyzx10r

John what a great dio ,really nice layout without being too busy 5 star build!

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
\ said:
Excellent diorama, John. Nice composition and plenty to look at in a relatively small area....Nice one!I made these figures for a snowy dio a while back. They make up into a first class group of figures, as you have shown. Well done.

Cheers,

Ron
hey ron i saw you dio with these men it was quality bud .,i had a right ball ache to get them to hold the tarp and all walk in the right direction but got there in the end

many thanks for your kind words

geegad

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
\ said:
Precious diorama. I like much the color and weathering of the vehicle and the soil. Excellent!! Pd: did wheel break? Different angle?

Regards
hey polux yes the wheel is on the cock i didn't notice till i seen the pictures my i will sort it thanks for your kind words

geegad

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
\ said:
Great little dio John. Wonder what the guy at the rear left holding the tarp is saying to the guy they are carrying...Your foot hurts! how about mine I've been walking for bloody miles!...Loads going on in such a simple and well thought out scene.

Ian M

PS glad I'm not the only one that suffers from wonky wheel syndrome. lol
i know the wheel is on the cock ive got to sort that didn't see it till i seen the photos i must need glasses and the man is probably saying how much GLUE!!! is on my foot never mind yours

thanks for post

john

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
\ said:
fantastic job, what did you use for the debris in the gutters by the kerbs,looks so bloody real
hello i used mixed herbs cheap and they work a treat thanks for your kind words

john

Last edited by a moderator:

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Very nice work Geegad! I especially like the SdKfz 251/9 - nicely finished. Which kit is it (I think there's 3 available!)?

5 stars for sure

Cheers

P