Flyhawk PzII Ausf L ‘luchs’ 1:72

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
Peter.....thanks very much for looking in:thumb2:

I always take a ‘penny picture’ for when I show the guys at my work what I’m building....a couple of them are highly skilled engineers but are amazed by a 1:72 scale build:smiling5:!

D09F0C94-BA1A-485A-AC03-4B24C2762282.jpeg

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Si.........Here now,
Sorry about missing this, looks good, certainly prefer your base colour to my dark one.
Nice moth, have you any Maple, Oak tree in the area as it looks like a Large Maple Spamworm
John .

Fernando N

Aviation fan and the Roadrunner, meep meep!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Fernando
Very nice little kit you've made Si, great paint-job and weathering.:thumb2:
The dio is very good too, the wall and vegetation are a nice backdrop for the tank.:smiling:

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
John.....Although these pre-made muds in a pot are quick, I’m not convinced there is any major benefits over plain old filler and cheap paint ( I can hear Ron grinning:smiling5:). It’s doubtful I’ll buy anymore once they’ve gone:thinking:.

As for Mr moth..... We are lucky and get all sorts of wildlife in our garden. slow worms, squirrels, bats. We have a family of hedgehogs that we feed and also a sparrow hawk that hunts nearby.

Fernando....thanks for looking in. I’ve enjoyed making these small bases...trying to get some practice to finish my bigger one!

Cheers
Si