Ford Taladega complete I think?

D

dubster72

That's really good Rob! The paintwork is sumptuous! I'm not normally one for civilian cars (which is strange as I'm a petrolhead!), but this is a top job!

One thing though - find a slimmer piece of rod or wire to hold the hood up (well it is an American car!)

At the moment it looks like a broom handle!

Cheers

Patrick

First Name
Richard
Cool,Rob

really like that clean paintjob. and the model.

Nice details on the engine to.

Cheers Richi

P

Polux

Very nice and clean work, I really like this coppery colour ;)

Cheers

Polux

First Name
Gregg
Brilliant, and love the paintjob/colour!.

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
First Name
Paul
that came out nice

can i ask what the paint is? nice shade

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
A very nicely built car Rob. Superb paint job, it looks fantastic.

R

Rob1

Patrick

Noted...... it's a cocktail stick :eek:

Last edited:
R

Rob1

\ said:
that came out nicecan i ask what the paint is? nice shade
It is createx paint but you can not buy that colour it was a mix of some left overs so blind luck

First Name
Gregg
\ said:
It is createx paint but you can not buy that colour it was a mix of some left overs so blind luck
Once did this on my old Mk1 Fiesta, very unusual metallic pinkish/purple from many old paint dregs I had saved. My Daughters wouldn't come out with me when I went out in this car:oops::oops::oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Rob1

\ said:
Once did this on my old Mk1 Fiesta, very unusual metallic pinkish/purple from many old paint dregs I had saved. My Daughters wouldn't come out with me when I went out in this car:oops::oops::oops:
HA HA lol know exactly what you mean, we had a little Mazda 323 in a weird colour that I can not even describe and my daughters used to run out of the school gates dive in, keep their heads low and shout GO GO GO such vanity at a young age :D

D

Deleted member 3568

Great paint job that truly is a gorgeous colour shame I can't be reproduced well done fantastic build