free kits?

A

artic-corsair

now i've got your attention, i've got some airfix kits , all 1/72 , a puma , a gazzel, a westland scout and a german recon set, i would like to exchange them for some one to build my 1/48 tornado gr 1 , it's been started i.e the cockpit has been fitted, but not by me , i don't have the time or the patience to build it so i was wondering if some would like to take it on , theres no rush to get it done, i'll send everything to them , i.e paints ,glue etc, and when it's finished i'll pay to have it sent back, i just don't want to mess up such a nice size plane.

the scout and gazzel are a few years old , all kits are complete , theres a second puma thats already built to go with the other one, please let me know,cheers paul.

P

Phoenix

i have a 1/48 tornado ecr i still have to build

tornado is a great plane my favourite infact

P

Pogo

I have a Tornado GR-1 /1A by airfix that i havent done yet. Have you seen the tornado i have been building for my son? Its in the buccaneer construction forum in the pictures section of aircraft?

N

Nigel.D

Why dont you take it on colin? im sure you would do it more than justice

P

Pogo

Ok paul ill give it a go. get in touch and we'll hammer out details etc. Are you sure you want this?

B

Bunkerbarge

Colin,

If you do a similar job to the Bucc I am sure that paul will be very pleased with the result.