future project 2014/15 USS ENTERPRISE NCC -1701-B

C

cryton 5

main body now being drilled for ( F O A) this will take time . cry !

First Name
Adrian
\ said:
A nice kit,it only made one outing kirks last enterprise as well.Peter t
Geek alert,, It was actually Capt John Harriman's command, Kirk was there for her maiden voyage.

It's a nice kit, built the original AMT version some years back for a friends collection

Adrian

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
I don't envy you there good luck,i've still got my polar lights NX to do i am scared to touch it yet.

Peter t

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
I have a large Bird of Prey to do...thing I may do this next, you have rekindled my Star Trekiness! Looking good mate.

Si:smiling3:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
I don't envy you there good luck,i've still got my polar lights NX to do i am scared to touch it yet.Peter t
With you on that Peter, this B.O.P is going to have lighting...maybe and this is going to be self-made...scared to drill or even look at it lol.

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
It's looking good so far I just want to see it done so it will get my mojo working for when I start mine :smiling3:

C

cryton 5

:smiling3: my view all is a learn curb ,in playing safe i.e build to instruction's plus nothing I do can't be undone hole's filled decal's cover I understand

view part of experience and too learn from mistake's .

id like too buy proper fibre optic's kit this was a present so if goes' wrong I have lost anything more to come strap kit in to bench so to get firm straight

angle on them hole's cry !!

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Nice set of decals, Acreation do a nice set, the quality is good too. These should look outstanding when placed, really bringing life to the model.

C

cryton 5

o_O;)yer will be commencing shortly some more fiber optic's needed drilling holes' etc. then overlay decals for placement of hole's will keep posted

C

cryton 5

R.I.P Mr nimoy in the spirit of star trek I will endeavour to make this model a fitting tribute to all but mostly spock x my fond memory's of him and captain kirk I'll cherish now in the heaven's boldly were others can only respect the person now not among us . !!

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Off to Humber-con tomorrow and will be in my TWOK away gear...a tribute the man me thinks.

First Name
Aaron
My hat off to anyone that builds one of these, the Aztec alone look a headache not to mention drilling the windows for lighting. Steve Neil has a utube channel where he has build a huge garage kit of the original enterprise. He also made Spoks ears for the first motion picture and sells these from the original moulded, not to mention he sells replica bridge captain chair. Might be worth checking out his channel SNG

C

cryton 5

thanks dude deliberating on this project can still go straight forward build been not well hence slow start will check out and consider

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Looking good but I wish you would hurry up as every time you post an update I nearly get mine out but I want to see how you do yours to give me an idea of how to about things :smiling3:

C

cryton 5

hi dude

mine's goanna be a delayed progress but working steady , many thanks x