Group Builds 2013 Vote: THE RESULTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Leading on from Andrew's post, and purily for devilment you understand, if it has to be alive then that rules out Aliens and mutants.......

Over to you Mr. Starter!!

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Hi Ron ( purely devilment also so no insult intended ) in the vastness of space who's to say there arn't any Aliens and what they look like and also a two headed sheep would be classed as a Mutant or any animal with a disfigurement would count

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Very true Ian, excellent bit of logic.....We might see a few 'visitors' tomorrow!

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
And the nit picking begins!!

The dubious wording for the its alive idea was, to put it bluntly, to stop you all just building the usual soldiers.

So for the sake of killing any further frivolity:

NO bog standard, normal human as in modern man figures. For my sake if you want to build a tree go ahead, but it better be a good one.

Aliens are alive and Dinosaurs where alive. ANY THING that is/has been, assumed to be a life form. just as long as it is not a "normal" person.

Ian M

C

CDW

Thanks for confirming whats what Ian .... I'm all set with an idea then :smiling3:

B

Boldman

Hmm so elf it is then, of course she's only half dressed and with a BIG sword...

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
And I suspect its not just the sword that is big :surprised:

Ian M

P

Plastickitbasher

Count me in for the helicoptors and non tracked armour as I have some in the stash, motorbike haven't build one for years so I'll get one before that starts. Something alive not sure about that one will need some thinking time. Not really gone in for GB's or SIG's before but defo will have a go this year.

P

Polux

Hi Ian!

Sorry for ask....the first GB 2013 will be the non tracked armour, isn't it? Or another?

We can start to search models, and soon publish the thread?

Thanks

Polux

B

Bubba

\ said:
I'm all set with an idea then :smiling3:
So am I. :D It might take me until the fourth quarter of next year to finish it. :smiling5:

Oh, hang on! Does it have to be a kit? :sad:

Last edited:

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
\ said:
Hi Ian!Sorry for ask....the first GB 2013 will be the non tracked armour, isn't it? Or another?

We can start to search models, and soon publish the thread?

Thanks

Polux
Ha! I knew there was something I needed to do!

Yes the first GB will be the Non tracked Armour. I better get my act together. Been rather busy today, Took a day off work to get a head start on Christmas...

Ian M

M

mobear

I`m hoping to try and get in on this one have to wait till the fat man has been to the kids HO HO HO

mobear

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Right then. I have made the forums FOR ALL the GB's for the 2013 season.

The forums that are not active are locked so you cant post in them until the time comes for that build. :tongue-out:

Ian M

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
I might dabble my toes in the GB pool this year, the helicopter build sounds like fun!

M

mobear

i have a coyote supacat on order for the non tracked armour if thats okay?

mobear

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
\ said:
i have a coyote supacat on order for the non tracked armour if thats okay?mobear
That is a bloody good question Ole... It is a vehicle. Is it Armoured...Well its got anti mine Armour on the bottom and removable ballistic armour for the sides. So it is I s'pose Armoured. Looks a blast to belt around in.

Ian M

Status
Not open for further replies.