Gunner Joe

tiking

SMF Supporter
First Name
Charles
This build went through pretty slick. Although, figure building and painting are not really my biggest attributes; I can safely say, I have improved a little since my last figure build. I am still working on getting better so please go easy . :smiling3: The figure is from Live-Resin. I must say, this i my first figure and armory from them, and I must admit that their stuff is simply amazing. The detail in the figure and weaponry is phenomenal. If you have not bought anything from them, then I urge you to do so.

Now, I wanted something small, but made an effective statement to the viewer. I wanted a theme that was just about 'being', and this was basically the theme for this vignette. Hope ya'll like it.

gunner_joe_weathered14a-vi.jpg

gunner_joe_weathered15-vi.jpg

gunner_joe_weathered5-vi.jpg

gunner_joe_weathered8-vi.jpg

gunner_joe_weathered10-vi.jpg[/URL]

gunner_joe_weathered11-vi.jpg

gunner_joe_weathered13-vi.jpg

gunner_joe_weathered14-vi.jpg

------------------------------------

gunner_joe2b-vi.jpg

gunner_joe3-vi.jpg

gunner_joe6_details2-vi.jpg

gunner_joe_weathered-vi.jpg

wotan

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Very nicely done. A smart and well executed vignette.

John

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
The much feared grenade launcher & special operator nicely portrayed. I would have wanted my hillbilly armor at least kidney height:smiling2:. Outstanding finishes as we've come to expect from your lifelike work.

tiking

SMF Supporter
First Name
Charles
The much feared grenade launcher & special operator nicely portrayed. I would have wanted my hillbilly armor at least kidney height:smiling2:.

You definitely have a point about the height. I did not think about that at the time. I was more concern about scale of it. Oh well! I know now. :smiling3: Thank you for your input. Will definitely keep that in mind if I ever do another one. :smiling3:

tiking

SMF Supporter
First Name
Charles
Appreciate it Dave.

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
What can I say?....Oh! I know...BRILLIANT!.....as usual.

Jim.

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
Very nice indeed. The squished bottles are a nice touch :thumb2: