Heinkel He111 H3

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Gotta agree with the boys Lee. She looks fine to me and you are being too hard on yourself. Great finish and a nice wing thingy to boot!!! I was just wondering where the tracks are though.....

Prost
Allen

Lee W

Rum before 10 makes you a pirate not an alcoholic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Aw go on......
.... you KNOW you wanna. ;)
Andy that's a DON'T wanna! Lol

Gotta agree with the boys Lee. She looks fine to me and you are being too hard on yourself. Great finish and a nice wing thingy to boot!!! I was just wondering where the tracks are though.....

Prost
Allen
Thanks Allen, appreciated.
Yes mate, I was confused to where the tracks went too, apparently these wingy things don't have them... weirdos!

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Plagued with issues throughout but put up with it, several times being nearly swiped of the bench so without further a do... the pile of :poop:
Well despite the issues you've managed to turn out a great model. There's often a greater sense of achievement from mastering a poor kit than from a problem free one.

Lee W

Rum before 10 makes you a pirate not an alcoholic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Well despite the issues you've managed to turn out a great model. There's often a greater sense of achievement from mastering a poor kit than from a problem free one.
Very true and thank you Jim.

There's often a greater sense of achievement from mastering a poor kit than from a problem free one.
Was that quote from the wise old Confuscious? :tears-of-joy: :tears-of-joy: