Hello All

A_J_Rimmer

SMF Supporter
First Name
Arnold
welcome mate I was born in Mynydd-isa just out side Mold :smiling3: also used to fish burton mere when it was a fishery I knew Terry Knight well back in the days.

Thanks Brian, much appreciated. I know Mold, I've been there a few times since I moved up here. I've only been to Burton the once so far, nice place, I didn't know it was a fishery before is was a reserve - that might explain all the fish eating birds you see there!

stillp

SMF Supporter
First Name
Pete
Welcome Arnold. My school English teacher was an A J Rimmer, but I know you're not him, because: a)his given names were Allan Jesus, and b)he died in 2007!
Pete

A_J_Rimmer

SMF Supporter
First Name
Arnold
Welcome Arnold. My school English teacher was an A J Rimmer, but I know you're not him, because: a)his given names were Allan Jesus, and b)he died in 2007!
Pete

Thanks Pete! No I'm not him, alas Holograms have yet to be invented. Sorry to hear he's passed though, Was he a good teacher?

Arnold Judas Rimmer died too, bit it didn’t stop him from doing all kinds of stuff. Or, well, trying to get others to do stuff for him, anyway.

Hard Light :smiling: But if Rimmer was a modeller, I'm sure he'd build Shermans - he was a fan of Patton afterall :cool: