Hello from Spain

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
WELCOME Mel this is the best forum goin but to get the best out of it you will have to jion us an we hope you do sir an exscuse me for askin but what are your areas of instrest ?
chrisb

First Name
Mel
WELCOME Mel this is the best forum goin but to get the best out of it you will have to jion us an we hope you do sir an exscuse me for askin but what are your areas of instrest ?
chrisb
Hello guys, thank you for your welcome, I don't know how to mention all of you, I'm going to answer one by one, so in summary my interests are military aviation (jets) 1:32 mainly, modern aviation, WWII, and all military aviation, If it doesn't exist in 1:32 I'll make it at 1:48, in fact I'm making Tamiya's F4B Phantom right now at 1:48 (I'll make the Sundowners version) then Meng's two-seat F/A-18F Super Hornet will go. 1:48 (I'm going to do the low vis version)

My personal wishes would be for Tamiya to launch the F4 J and B Phantom at 1.32 (from scratch, new mold) and the F18 superhornet at 1:32 (dreaming is free ah!?)

I also like 1:9 scale motorcycles, I don't like 1:12 scale (too small for my taste)

First Name
Mel
Thank you very much guys for your warm welcome, I hope to learn a lot from all of you, I'm having a hard time with the forum interface, it's all about getting used to it, by the way, I can't change my profile photo

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Welcome Mel. A friendly group of like minded people.
Leaving your interface problem for one of the more computer savvy.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Welcome Mel to a Great place for enjoying the Hobby of Modeling! There is always something to learn and the group is always ready to see new modeling efforts displayed here, so Jump in and don't be shy about posting up your Treasures!

Andy T

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Thank you very much guys for your warm welcome, I hope to learn a lot from all of you, I'm having a hard time with the forum interface, it's all about getting used to it, by the way, I can't change my profile photo
Welcome Mel.

There was talk of the forum software changing to vbulletin soon, so you (and the rest of us) may have to get used to it all over again.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Welcome Mel.

There was talk of the forum software changing to vbulletin soon, so you (and the rest of us) may have to get used to it all over again.
HI Andy whats this vbullitin ? as i havnt heard of it an my p/c is strugglelin with the site now so i hope nothing is goin to change
chrisb

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
As a non paying member most of the forum is read only, so you can find out if the forum is something that you would like to join fully.
When you open the forum there should be a message asking if you would like to become a supporter.