Hey there

Miko

SMF Supporter
First Name
Miko
I've been in the modelling wilderness recently looking for a place to settle, hopefully I can make a useful contribution and learn from members here

My modelling history is typical of those brought up in the UK and educated in the 70's, my preference is cold war and modern jets but I've dabbled in most genres previously although I'm yet to build a motorcycle!

Miko

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
I've been in the modelling wilderness recently looking for a place to settle, hopefully I can make a useful contribution and learn from members here

My modelling history is typical of those brought up in the UK and educated in the 70's, my preference is cold war and modern jets but I've dabbled in most genres previously although I'm yet to build a motorcycle!

Miko
It's a warm welcome to the site from me Miko,
..... I look forward to seeing you around the parish :thumb2:.

Scratchbuilder

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Welcome to the forum Miko,
First check out the show at Stamford on the 3 March some of us will be there possibly around the Perterborough Club stand or they will have a good idea where we are.
Forum.
Criticism, it will all be constructive and helpfull.
Questions, Ask away and someone will come up with an answer.
Builds, We like to share our work (even the mistakes) this is where the two above come in.
Humour is allowed but in small doses and to do with the subject - sort of...
You are forgiven for not making a motorcycle - I never have either....
Again welcome, most of what you will ask to start with has been covered many time, you do not need to go to the FAQ pages (am I allowed to say FAQ????) we do not have them, but we do have members with the patience of Saints and the Wisdom of Norman....

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Hi miko welcome to the forum , im rather partial to cold war stuff myself , although at the minute its all ww2 . Have a good look round and ask away if you need to know anything , cheers tony

Flip

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Welcome Miko. I'm into the same genre as you. The guys on the forum are very knowledgeable and helpful - don't be shy in asking for assistance.
John