Hi from Lytham St Annes, UK

First Name
Pete
Hi. I bought the Caldercraft IMARA tugboat kit in 2015, started building it but then life got in the way! I'm now picking up where I left off and feel like a rabbit staring into a car's headlights. Any help to get me on track appreciated. Thanks.

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Can't help with the build I'm afraid Pete,(I don't do ships/boats), but I'm sure Chris,AKA "Boatman",will come along and offer assistance soon :thumb2:,
..... A warm welcome to the site anyway :hugging-face:.

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Welcome Pete. Not my bag either, but I bet someone on here has built it….

Mark1

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mark
Welcome, i find if i stare at something long enough then eventually the light bulb moment comes.

Miko

SMF Supporter
First Name
Miko
Hi. I bought the Caldercraft IMARA tugboat kit in 2015, started building it but then life got in the way! I'm now picking up where I left off and feel like a rabbit staring into a car's headlights. Any help to get me on track appreciated. Thanks.
Go at your own pace develop your skills over time, be confident all mistakes can be corrected

Miko (philosophical modeler)

Scratchbuilder

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
I will get them to turn off the headlights and welcome you correctly.
We have a fantastic ship section where I am sure someone has either built the same or has dabbled in your field of interest.
Any other questions on other modelling subjects, tools, paints etc please feel free to ask, and I bet you get instant replies of help.
Pete, welcome to the forum.