Hi from sunny Kent!

Magneto

Oberleutnant
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hail Fellow creators of all things miniature!
I’m just back into scale modelling after a rather long hiatus. I never stopped collecting so now have a nice stash to keep me going.

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Hi Paul, forgive Michael as he didn't mention that we spend our time ungluing our fingers hence we stick to kits with low parts count :smiling6: ...and add a ton of parts not given. Welcome.

Cheers,
Richard aka Wabble

Dave Ward

Still Trying New Things
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Welcome Paul, we've a wide range of members - from noobies to experts, and if you have any question, there will be someone who knows the answer, or where to find it!
What's your area of interest? I've tried most things apart from fantasy or sci-fi - sticking to one subject would bore me.....................
Dave

Scratchbuilder

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Hi Paul, forgive Michael as he didn't mention that we spend our time ungluing our fingers hence we stick to kits with low parts count :smiling6: ...and add a ton of parts not given. Welcome.

Cheers,
Richard aka Wabble
Wabble, I did not want to describe the comments where we ask each other about how we get the etch out of our hair, or unglue our finger from inside our ear... Cannot put the lad off on his first day - let's just lure him in slowly, like all the other victims... and then let J(pyro)R loose on them....
Mike aka Wibble

NotesNut

SMF Supporter
First Name
Graeme
Hi Paul, like yourself I am just getting back into this after a while. Unlike yourself I am going to have to buy anything I want to make....or ask Santa!
Graeme

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Welcome to the forum. Where in England's garden do you find yourself? Lived in Bexleyheath and Dartford in my formative years. Lol

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Wabble, I did not want to describe the comments where we ask each other about how we get the etch out of our hair, or unglue our finger from inside our ear... Cannot put the lad off on his first day - let's just lure him in slowly, like all the other victims... and then let J(pyro)R loose on them....
Mike aka Wibble
Thank you Wibble, now Paul will think I'm as mad as you and Wabble .:nerd:;)
Hi Paul a warm welcome from me.

Magneto

Oberleutnant
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Thank you Wibble, now Paul will think I'm as mad as you and Wabble .:nerd:;)
Hi Paul a warm welcome from me.
Hail my fellow plastic maniacs!:smiling5::thumb2:

A warm welcome Paul, great site, great people. Few odd bods lol
Thanks Bob! And I’ll probably be one of them:tongue-out3::thumb2:

Welcome to the forum. Where in England's garden do you find yourself? Lived in Bexleyheath and Dartford in my formative years. Lol
Thanks Ian! I am right next door to Maidstone

Hi Paul, like yourself I am just getting back into this after a while. Unlike yourself I am going to have to buy anything I want to make....or ask Santa!
Graeme
Hi Graeme! Thanks, you really are better off that way. My stash is beginning to push me out of my own flat

Welcome aboard!

Del
Thanks Del! Who be the Captain round ‘ere?

Mike aka Wibble
Hi Michael!

Hi Paul, and welcome to the forum.
Thanks Ian!

A warm welcome from me too.
John.
Cheers John

Hi Paul, welcome to the loony bin!
Steve
Hi Steve, i should fit in then!

Hi Paul and welcome
Hi Garry, thanks!

Welcome Paul, we've a wide range of members - from noobies to experts, and if you have any question, there will be someone who knows the answer, or where to find it!
What's your area of interest? I've tried most things apart from fantasy or sci-fi - sticking to one subject would bore me.....................
Dave
Hi Dave, thanks for the welcome - I’m mainly into 1/35 German WW2 Eastern Front including Luftwaffe 72, 48 and 32. I read only and anything about Eastern front - including the abstract stuff

Welcome to the forum.
Hi Jim!

Th
A’noon Paul and welcome to the site :thumb2:
Thanks Si!

Welcome Paul!
thanks Andrew!

Cheers,
Richard aka Wabble
Hi Richard, Thanks! I won’t ask why you have to unglue your fingers from Michael :thinking::smiling5:

Welcome Paul
Hi Mick!