Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Hi and welcome.
What do you like to build, do you have a preferred method of torture, or do you build what ever takes your fancy?

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
I'm new to the community here and starting to get into the hobby as more than just slapping together models like I did as a kid. I thought I'd join here and be in a world of other modelers and learn and share. Glad to be here.
..... and it's a warm welcome from me too :hugging-face:,
..... it's the perfect place to join in with your builds,share thoughts,ask questions and.... just enjoy the banter:thumb2:,
I look forward to seeing you around the parish.
Andy

First Name
Jason
Hi and welcome.
What do you like to build, do you have a preferred method of torture, or do you build what ever takes your fancy?
I'm into the classic muscle cars and hot rods. I have a lot of ideas I want to try such as trying a Chopped Mercury or if I can find some old models maybe doing a rat rod. I'm one that tends to like to experiment and stray away from the normal haha. However, I haven't put a model together in probably 15 years. But it's probably the only way I'm ever gonna own some of my dream cars, and it's a hell of a lot cheaper.

What about you? What are you into?

Niho

SMF Supporter
First Name
Nick
Welcome to the forum, err madhouse, rabble containment facility lol.... We are friendly and helpful, all the stimulation you could ever need. Most of all, have fun
Niho

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
What Ho Jason, welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing some of your builds.

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Welcome Jason!

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
A warm welcome to the best forum out there. Join in and have fun. There are quite a few from "over the pond" so you're in good company.

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Welcome, welcome, welcome, from the wilds of Ohio. There are a few of us autophiles on the site, so take a look around.

Richard48

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Welcome aboard fella.Most of us are fairly normal and not rivet counters.As with life in general theres the odd Spunk trumpet hehe.
Richard