HUMVEE, braille scale, dragon

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
so while im thinking what im going to do for my next decent project i thought id dip into braille scale

was given this kit many xmas's ago, first dragon kit i had, comes with two kits in the box, did the guntruck and put the other back in the box, wasnt impressed with Dragon kits lol

but that was a long time ago, thought id give it a go

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Looks an old kit, when did it come out Paul ?

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Considering how many Humvees were produced and in service we see few models built. So many variants as well. Looks a simple kit but you never know :rolling:

Last edited:

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
Considering how many Humvees were produced and in service we see few models built. So many variants as well.
About 25 years ago, I kept myself busy trying to build each version (from back then — this was before all the armoured types were added to the line) in 1:35, though as usual that kind of plan went by the wayside after I got part of the way in when something more interesting came along :smiling3:

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
this is a weird kit............the windscreen/roof is a single bit......choice of hard armoured or softskin door......all in clear styrene!!

now ready for some more paint.........tomorrow lol

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
Makes sense, though, in that it avoids the trickiness and possibly very thick windscreen surrounds when you need to install separate windows. On the other hand, it requires masking where you could glue separate windows in after painting …