Idea for the shop

L

lemoff

Hi,

I have got a few kits that i want to build over the coming months. Looks like i ordered your last Lancaster in stock :P

After that, i do not know what i would like to build next.

How about a random kit scheme?

People can specify their preferred scale/manufacture/budget (perhaps any kits they already have) and you send a random kit out each month (or more/less frequently depending on preference).

Is this something that you would consider?

Failing that, how about a PM and i get a surprise in the post hehe.

Chris

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
If you want to be the first to try it thats fine by me but would people pay for the kits only if they liked them?

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Would be great way for you to clear out the slow sellers and old stocks John :smiling:Also avoid way to off load the odd expensive " stock error"Maybe a subscription type thing pay a tenner a month and say you want a kit sent every time you have saved 60 quid up.

Ian M

L

lemoff

I think that it will be good for someone to try a kit that they might not usually go for, but also might help clear out something dusty at the back of the shelf.

Once i have assembled my 'stock' i will be in touch if thats ok and sort something out :D

I quite like the idea, a quick confirmation email of how much you want to spend and BAM! a surprise in the post hehe.

On a side note, the Lancaster arrived yesterday (very nice service, thanks) and i cannot wait!!!