IDEA TIME!

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
I am getting into these 1/16 RC tanks, this now four I have done.

I was thinking of a total radical idea.

Get another Walker Bulldog and then...go bananas. I mean, Madmax type. Rusted, different colours, spikes and scythes form the wheels, machine guns and rocket launchers, banners, and of course the naked body of a woman strung to the front.

So, what do you reckon?

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
I am getting into these 1/16 RC tanks, this now four I have done.
I was thinking of a total radical idea.

Get another Walker Bulldog and then...go bananas. I mean, Madmax type. Rusted, different colours, spikes and scythes form the wheels, machine guns and rocket launchers, banners, and of course the naked body of a woman strung to the front.

So, what do you reckon?
I think you are onto something there Si, and who else better than you to create it!........I say go for it !...........Jim:smiling3:

First Name
Robert
Uh huh ( that's radical and defo sci fi so that's definatly up your street

I vote a big YES

Regards

Robert

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Sounds interesting si! Im not sure about a naked body on the front though , is that a new version mad max reference? I dont remember mel gibson having one on his ford falcon!!! Cheers tony

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Go for it Si you can never have to many tied up naked women IMHO :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3: They go with anything.

Good look mate I look forward to your mad max tank.

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
\ said:
Go for it Si you can never have to many tied up naked women IMHO :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3: They go with anything.
Good look mate I look forward to your mad max tank.
I would have put funny and agree John but It only let's you choose one rating icon

Last edited by a moderator:
D

dubster72

\ said:
You'd think that John, but I suggested the idea to my missus & from nowhere I've got tons of chores to do! :sad:

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
You'd think that John, but I suggested the idea to my missus & from nowhere I've got tons of chores to do! :sad:
OOOO..:oops:....I've learned not to spur that pony long ago... :D ..........Jim:smiling3:

D

Deleted member 3568

That's so last year Si we've all done the naked woman tied to a tank with the nipple rings and stuff, sorry that was a dream I had, um, good idea, um, , , go for it Si.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
this is some thing right up your street,Si,and think you would do a great job of it,

so yes do it,you know you won,t too, :D