In need of some help - Finding parts in 1.12th scale?

R

Radleigh.

Think this is the right forum, If its not I apologise, could it be moved?

I'm after some bits in 1.12th scale for my Porsche model but unsure where to look, and I don't fancy making them, not unless I have to!

This is what i'm after.

aeroquip -10 hosing by _daveR, on Flickr

You can see it here on the engine (link below), the red/blue metal fittings, Unsure if people know what they are but its called Aeroquip.

All sizes | Pug 306 Rally X | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Not sure where to look for stuff like this in 12th scale, so if anyone can help i'd be thankful!

Radleigh..

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Hi radleigh, ive moved the post to automobile help section, as for the bits , try little-cars ,they have loads of auto related detailing bits amongst loads of other great stuff ,heres the link little-cars Airbrushes October 2009 hope this helps ,cheers tony

M

Mike Mullins

Have a look at the Hiroboy UK website. They have a section on wires, cables etc. They just give sizes rather than scales but you can work out which is more suitable.

Mike

Last edited:
R

Radleigh.

Gutted that I just looked at that site and found THE BEST detail set ever for this kit, Been discontinued though never to be made again! I think it would be a bit to much for me though, and a whopping £400+

Though, a bit of google research and i've found this guy - A/N Scale detail parts

M

Mike Mullins

That's a neat site. Not sure if I would use it but really interesting to see.

Thanks

Mike