Is it Okay...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Hi all, just want to know if it's okay to feature the build of this old diorama of mine. I realised it hasn't been shown here in progress but some of you may have in the old forum. It's got everything from modifications, to total scratch building, figure and animal alterations, foliage and terrain, a bit of history and something with an Eastern flavour. It's this...R & R

1.jpg

There are some updates and additions since this photo was taken. It will be quite a long blog with lots of images as this was my first WIP with images. I lost most of my blog when the other forum folded so I will start a new. If it's okay then I'll begin in the Diorama section.

Cheers,
Richard

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
If it is completed then show it in the correct completed section

Last edited:

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
If it is completed then show it in the correct completed section
Hi Alan, yes of course, will do that once I've finished with the build blog. Got loads of finished images which I'm holding on to.

For the others, thanks for the interest and for those that have not seen it I hope it inspires more diorama building.

Cheers,
Richard

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
Richard. Because this is a completed build and has been already shown on a previous site (as a build blog) then i request you just place the finished pictures in the completed section. That means no build blog. If this is a problem then please feel free to take it up with John and/or Ian

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Sorry Guys but I may have broken rules, won't be featuring the build. Too bad no one else will be able to see the build as the other site that it was on doesn't exist anymore so for those who had seen it, hope you have fond memories.

Cheers,
Richard

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
As i said above. If you feel it should be on the forum then please contact John or Ian to sort it out. They may see a different POV to mine.

Because it was on that other forum and completed there. I just couldn't see why it should be re-hashed here on this forum. If i allowed it at the moment then it would have to be open to everyone and that could include a lot of work on a vast amount of different forums. By all means place it in the completed diorama section for all to see.

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
Sorry Guys but I may have broken rules, won't be featuring the build. Too bad no one else will be able to see the build as the other site that it was on doesn't exist anymore so for those who had seen it, hope you have fond memories.

Cheers,
Richard
Such a shame that it is against the rules, but of course we mustn’t break the rules or the place will dissolve into anarchy for goodness sake :smiling5:

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
Maybe it was allowed on MM. But this isn't MM. That place is gone, dead, no more.

I refer you to my previous post regarding re-dressing the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.